The ICDL program defines the skills and competencies necessary to use a computer and common computer applications. It offers a wide range of modules including Computer Essentials, Word Processing and IT Security. Candidates take tests in the modules which are most relevant to their educational and professional requirements. ICDL offers the skills you need to succeed.
1.Know the main components of computer and understand the basics of information technology, the use of computer networks and information security
2. Demonstrate the knowledge in using the core functions of computer and operating Systems.
3. The ability to use word processor.
4. Understand the basics and the use of Electronic spreadsheets
5. Understand the basics of databases and the ability to use the database
6. Show the required ability to prepare Presentations.
7. Search the Internet using an Internet browser, and dealing with electronic mail.